How we work
We organize sprints and roadmaps with Shortcut, host daily standups on Teams, collaborate on Miro boards, and chat in impromptu huddles on Slack. We especially love that “draw” feature on Slack video calls.
We celebrate our achievements with weekly show and tell sessions. When Covid allows, we host team “on-sites,” because meeting in a villa or on the beach is way better than at an office.
You can’t be at the cutting edge without a willingness to fail — and a team to have your back and encourage you to try again.
Work with us
- Work from home anywhere in the UK or EU, plus occasional travel
- Team meetups in EU destinations
- 37 days holiday, including all public holidays in your region
- 2 additional paid days off per year for volunteering
- Generous salary based on your skills and experience
- Options to earn stock in the company
- Budget to choose own hardware and office setup
- Budget for training and personal development
- Regular socials with a food and drink allowance
Lead Frontend Engineer
We’re looking for a lead frontend engineer to lead the development of user-facing product. You will bring energy and leadership experience to a highly motivated team, and focus most of your effort on writing quality code.