We, at Quix Analytics Limited are committed to the sustainable procurement and generation of energy as well as its responsible and efficient use. Carbon reducing measures shall form an integral part of the overall Company strategy and shall help to improve both operational performance and a reduction in potentially harmful emissions to land, water and air.
Climate Policy Guidelines
To continuously reduce our carbon footprint we strive to:
- Measure and analyse the carbon footprint of our business activities by using a third party assessment framework on a regular basis
- Evaluate the potential benefits and implement measures of carbon off-setting via certified gold standard partners and reflect these costs in our annual budget
- Ensure that our staff is aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities
- Encourage, motivate and train our staff through regular awareness to minimize our carbon footprint and environmental impact (e.g. by taking steps as suggested by Leaders For Climate Action (LFCA)
- Minimize waste, promote recycling and support the use of recycled products to help reduce the amount of waste
- Incorporate energy efficiency measures into the firm’s facilities and promote efficient energy use in all areas of business activity
- Use sustainable transport wherever practical
- Continue to promote environmental awareness and responsibility amongst customers, suppliers, and other business partners.
These guidelines will be reviewed regularly and updated through the Company’s management.