Our mission is to help developers use live data in their applications, faster.
The use of event streaming is booming. Organisations are in a race to become data-driven, but working with live data-in-flight remains difficult, time-consuming and costly.
Our innovative developer-first platform enables developers and enterprise to build, test and deploy live models and services directly on Kafka, fast.
With built-in scale, efficiency and resilience, our unique Stream SDK supports time-series data, events, metadata and binary blobs, integrating seamlessly into the application stack to deliver an end-to-end platform that developers love, in minutes.
Quix is adopted by developers across the video game, racing, manufacturing, automotive, health and telco industries.
Our team rapidly developed into a remote-first organisation during 2020 with people now living and working across the world.
We are building a category defining platform which will launch a new data-driven epoch.
Join us and bring your passion!
- You will lead our go to market, taking full responsibility to design and implement a strategy which attracts developers and helps them fall in love with Quix, fast.
- You will act as the voice of the developer, influencing the product roadmap and advocating for developers needs when working with design and engineering teams.
- You will build industry-wide recognition through your work, authoring blog posts and videos, building demos, and delivering events (e.g. hackathons) to promote the use of live data in applications.
- You will establish and grow a community of developers, creating a voice and platform to promote use cases for live data-driven applications.
- You will own all of our developer assets, creating docs, video tutorials and marketing/product copy to deliver key messages to that help developers go faster.
- You will build the analytics pipeline to report on growth.
- You will grow the developer marketing team, coordinating people across growth, product marketing, product ownership, community and support.
Required skills and knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, 3+ years of which should be in technical position.
- Professional experience in developer relations, product marketing, growth or similar roles.
- Experience working with developers and building community following on social media.
- Professional marketing, presentation, content creation, and communication skills.
- Experience in actively engaging with technical communities.
Nice to have
- Relevant academic education such as degrees in software engineering/computer science.
- Experience in hosting and presenting at tech webinars/events
- Established reputation/presence with technical communities
- Active contributor to open-source projects
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C# or Python, C++
- Work from home anywhere in the UK and EU (must be willing to travel)
- 2 annual team meet-ups in EU destinations (normally beaches and mountains)
- Generous stock options commensurate with the opportunity
- 37 days holiday (including all public holidays in your region)
- 2 additional paid days off a year for volunteering work
- Budget to choose own hardware and office set-up
- Training and personal development budget
- Regular socials with paid food/drink/games allowance
If you are interested in joining Quix, please send your CV to email@example.com